Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Call for submissions: Haveil Havalim #41

The rumor is true! I have (graciously? I suppose) volunteered to be this week's host of Haveil Havalim, the Jewish/Israel related blog carnival.

Given the season, priority will be given to posts related to Sukkot or Yom Kippur.

Either submit your (self-)nominations via the Conservative Cat's submission page or e-mail me at biur_chametz at yahoo dot com. Submission deadline is 2pm Sunday Israel time (8am EDT).

This is the last HH for two weeks when it will resume at Shiloh Musings.

Last week's edition can be found here.

Finally, to set the record straight: we're always kvelling!

1 comment:

Batya said...

Enjoy hosting HH, and just please tell the fans that they should please send me their posts before Shabbat, so G-d willing, I'll finish by Sunday morning, Israel time. Submit via the form on your post or send to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com subject:hh

Shabbat Shalom!