In the spirit of YU's new Madison Avenue-style slogan (see here, here and here), I'd like to offer my own suggestions. Maybe Richard Joel will offer me a job?
From our head office on Amsterdam Avenue...
The Top Ten Mottos for the Rebranded Yeshiva University:
10. Putting the modern in Modern Orthodox
9. Torah for a new generation
8. Dude, where's my Torah?
7. Torah U'Madda: Two great tastes that taste great together
6. Bringing Torah to Spanish Harlem
5. As modern as possible (given the rabbinic faculty)
4. If you've got the time, we've got the Rav
3. Brighter than a burning bush
2. The same great YU taste with half the chumras
And the Number One Motto for the Rebranded Yeshiva University is:
1. This is not your father's Shulchan Aruch