Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Googly-eyed ads (aka Sell Your Settlement)

Google's keyword-linked text ads are usually remarkably appropriate to the page they adorn. Not always, though.



Yoel Ben-Avraham at Second Thoughts writes about his opposition to Sharon's disengagement plan. Google (as of this writing) serves up the following ads:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The first two are at least on topic, though presumably not to Yoel's liking. The fourth is just wacky. But the third is a gem!



Compare and win, indeed.

1 comment:

Yoel.Ben-Avraham said...

Thanks for the heads up! I moved to a different service in my higher traffic sites ... one where I essentially control who advertises and my Canadian company actually acts as a broker selling space on my sites.

Enjoy your post Pesach spring!
YBA